Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend fun

Weekend Fun on PhotoPeach



People from Room 5 were out and about having all sorts of fun over the weekend. George went to stay with Thomas so he had fun. There were two birthday parties.
Happy birthday Saffron and Madison.

There was a Light Party, several family get togethers and some children went Trick or Treating.
Viv had her first try at making a pumpkin to welcome them so she could give out treats.
Viv said, "I'll make bigger holes in the pumpkin next year because the candle kept going out."
Amarah said, "I went to a light party at our church."
Grace said, ''I went trick or treating with Maddy. We took Spiky too.''
Harrison said, "No one came to get lollies "
Alex said, "I went trick or treating. I got lots of lollies. "
"Hannah said, ''I went to the light party too. I won a Lone Star Voucher. ''
Tom said, " I had very sporty weekend."

Albie said '' I went trick and treating with Rohan."
Phoenix said, ''I went trick or treating and I got 7 lollies. "
Rohan said, " I went to Albies house for Halloween"
Jonti said, '' I went for two sleep overs.''
Rohan O said, "I dressed up as the Joker."

1 comment:

  1. You all look very different all dressed up Room 5. I hope you had a good time. Let's hope next year that Viv hollows out the pumpkin more so you can get more tasty treats from her!

    ReplyDelete